Thank you for your interest in becoming a Healthy Foods Company supplier. We are always excited to hear from a potential new partner. Before we talk about our future relationship, we do have some basic requirements:
- We are focused on providing products that offer amazing value, the highest quality at a great price.
- We prefer to deal directly with manufacturers rather than purchasing through brokers, distributors, sales agents or other middlemen.
- We are only interested in products that contain NO: High Fructose Corn Syrup, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, MSG, added trans fats, dairy ingredients from rBST sources or genetically modified ingredients.
- We only buy products that are produced in FDA or USDA licensed and approved commercial manufacturing facilities that possess a variety of food safety certifications, including NSF, GMP and HACCP.
- All suppliers must be prepared to provide full nutritional analysis for the products they produce via a Third Party Laboratory Analysis (AOAC method only) or a Computerized Recipe Analysis, if performed by a qualified professional provider trained in nutrition and/or food science, using a USDA standardized nutrient analysis software database current within two years.
- All suppliers must provide a validated third party lab shelf life data analysis.
- All suppliers must provide product liability insurance.
If our basic requirements are clear and you agree we would love to talk with you, but before we jump into a call please complete our supplier form.
If you would like to send us samples, please make sure they meet our product requirements and nutritional lines products we are focused (Whole30, Paleo, AIP, Keto, Vegan, CBD, Kosher and Halal).